Policy of management of the personal data
This charter for the protection of personal data and management of cookies details the policy of the Company Eurotechni regarding the protection of privacy, the collection of personal data and cookies.
It applies to data collected on eurotechni.com Website.
In order to facilitate access to this charter, we make it available on our home page as well as in any other place where personal information is requested from you.
The purpose of this charter is to inform you:
- On the means we implement to collect your personal data, in the strict respect of your rights,
- On the data that may be collected on our site,
- On the use that may be made of the data collected and the rights you have over this data.
By the present charter and/or each time you are asked for personal data, Eurotechni company specifies the purposes of the processing as well as the means of any operation (collection, recording, modification, etc.).
Eurotechni company undertakes to :
- Ensure compliance with the principles on the protection of personal data,
- Inform individuals about the existence of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition,
- Proceed with the completion of legal and/or regulatory formalities.
We inform you that we comply, in the collection and management of your personal data, with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties, as amended and in its current version, as well as with the general regulations on data protection, adopted on 27 April 2016 by the European Parliament, and with the laws and regulations arising therefrom.
I. Data protection
1) Definition and nature of personal data
When you use our Website, and through it, we may collect personal data, which is communicated to us in the following framework:
By "personal data", we mean all data that allow us to identify you directly or indirectly (by gathering information) such as surnames, first names, pseudonym, date of birth, photograph, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, profession, training courses, diplomas, career path and professional experience, data relating to your transactions on the site, details of your purchases and subscriptions, bank details...
2) Rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and opposition to processing
In accordance with the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 "informatique et libertés" as well as the provisions of the General Regulation on Data Protection, adopted on April 27, 2016 by the European Parliament, you have a right of access, rectification, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of personal information concerning you. You also have the possibility to oppose the processing for canvassing purposes, in particular commercial. You can exercise your right of access to data concerning you and have them rectified by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To do so, please send a letter or e-mail, signed by the applicant and accompanied by proof of identity (national identity card or passport) bearing the signature of the person exercising the right.
3) Management of personal data by Eurotechni company
3.1 Means of data collection
When you browse the eurotechni.com website, and in order to be able to offer you the services offered on it, we may collect personal data about you. Before each collection of personal data, we collect your consent by means of a form to be completed and a box to be ticked after having read this Data Protection Charter.
3.2 Purpose of data collection
Your personal data is collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and promotional offers to keep you informed of new products;
- To manage your subscriptions and unsubscriptions to newsletters and satisfaction surveys;
- To prepare reports, commercial statistics, market and behavioural studies, with the aim of improving our products and meeting your expectations by offering you products adapted to your needs;
- To create customer accounts in order to take into account your orders (online), to manage and process your orders, to establish invoices, to manage and process deliveries;
- To ensure the follow-up of the customer relationship in particular in the management of your complaints and your requests;
- Manage your requests for access, rectification and opposition of your data;
- Keep your data in legal documents in accordance with accounting standards, for the necessary legal period, in order to respond to requests from tax authorities and social organisations if necessary;
- For applications submitted online, in order to study your request and to be able to contact you if a position becomes available or is created in our company.
We undertake to collect your data by limiting ourselves to the strictly necessary for the purpose of the envisaged processing, in order to be able to deal with your requests and offer you the services proposed on our website.
3.3 Data retention
The personal data that we are led to collect are kept for a period that does not exceed the duration necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and for a maximum of :
[3 years from the end of the commercial relationship for partners or customers, and 3 years from the collection of data or from the last contact for prospective customers, in both cases solely for the purposes of commercial prospecting]
At the end, once the data collected are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected :
- we undertake to contact you again to find out whether or not you wish to continue to receive commercial solicitations ;
- if not, the data will be archived and anonymised or destroyed.
At any time, you may object to the processing of your personal information as you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose as described above.
3.4 Recipient of data
The personal data collected about you are intended for the company Eurotechni.
In order to be able to carry out the processing operations listed above, we are required to share your data, giving access to authorized and duly empowered staff to this effect, namely :
The data that we collect about you is not intended to be transferred outside the European Union. However, should this be the case, we guarantee that, in the event of transfer of your data abroad and particularly outside the European Union, we will implement all appropriate measures to ensure a sufficient level of protection for your data, such as :
- Moving to "safe" countries, i.e. countries offering a high level of protection for your data;
- Requesting the necessary authorisations from the Control Authority before any data collection, if required by the Authority depending on the country;
- Obtain guarantees of security and confidentiality from subcontractors, for example by imposing strict contractual clauses, reserving the right to check them regularly and conducting audits.
4) Security and confidentiality of personal data collected
The security and confidentiality of the personal data you entrust to us is a priority for us. Indeed, we make sure that we take all the technical and organisational measures that are useful with regard to the nature of the personal data that you communicate to us and the risks presented by their processing.
This is in order to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, destroyed, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
The security and confidentiality of personal data are also based on good practices. Thus, we invite you not to communicate your login and password to third parties, to systematically disconnect from your profile and customer account (especially in the case of linked accounts), to close your browser window at the end of your session, especially if you access the Internet from a computer workstation shared with other people, and not to save your login and password in your browser. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
II. COOKIES MANAGEMENT POLICY
The term "cookies" includes all the tracers deposited during the consultation of a website, the reading of an e-mail, the use of a software or a mobile application in particular. It is a text file that the website you visit saves on your hard disk or in the memory of your browser. A cookie enables your computer to store various technical data allowing general control of public access to our sites (number of visits, frequency of exposure to an advertising banner, connection to other sites, etc.) or the personalisation of the pages displayed for your next interactions with this site.
When you browse our Site, information relating to your browsing is likely to be recorded in "Cookies" files installed on your computer or tablet or smartphone.
Cookies are important for the proper functioning of a site. Cookies are used to keep connection information and provide a secure connection, collect statistics to optimize the site's functionality and adapt the content to your interests.
1) Types of cookies
Several types of cookies exist and allow you to have access, as soon as you accept them, to a certain number of functionalities.
Ø Cookies issued by the company Eurotechni on its Site :
These are cookies placed by Eurotechni on your computer, tablet or smartphone, in particular for the purposes of browsing our Site.
When you browse our website, your computer dialogues with a server that provides it with all the resources requested by automatically recording each operation in a specific file in which your computer is identified by its IP address. Your browser thus automatically transmits certain standard data to us: in addition to your IP address, this data includes the type of browser you use, its functionalities, your operating system, the identification of third-party sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) from which you may have logged on, as well as the dates and times of access to our sites. These data and in particular your IP address do not allow us to identify you personally.
The cookies we issue allow us to do this:
- to monitor the general activity of our Site, to detect errors and to ensure that our Site benefits from the appropriate material resources;
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our Site;
- to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, operating system, etc.).
- to make it easier for you to consult our Site by not having to provide the same information on each new visit or by customising its content according to your preferences or centres of interest that you may have expressed;
- to improve the ergonomics of navigation and to identify the interests of Internet users as a whole.
Ø Cookies issued on our website by third parties:
Ø Audience measurement cookies :
We use Google Analytics to collect information about your use of our website in order to :
- help us measure and study the effectiveness of the content of our website,
- track analytical data on our websites and the use made of our sites by Users,
- improve the services of our websites.
Google Analytics collects information about the pages you visit and the time you spend there. We do not collect your personal information.
We do not authorize the sharing or use of this data.
You can define in the settings not to send information to the Google Analytics service.
2) Cookie lifetime
In accordance with the regulations in force, the cookies collected on our Website have a maximum lifespan of 13 months.
3) Managing cookie preferences
You have different ways to manage cookies. Your browser can also be set to notify you of cookies that are placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone and ask you whether or not to accept them.
III. UPDATING OF THE CHARTER
We reserve the right to modify this Charter, at any time, in whole or in part, taking into account changes and developments in our internal practices and procedures. The latter will ensure that they always comply with any changes in French and European laws and regulations. We invite you to regularly consult this Charter, before any collection of your data, for a better knowledge and understanding of the use of your personal data. We may ask you, at regular intervals, to validate your knowledge of this Charter.
Date of update and last update of this Charter on 10/07/2018.