Heat treatment for stainless knife blades
You're not equipped for the heat treatment of your blades? Don't worry, Eurotechni is there for you! We offer two heat treatment solutions for your stainless steel blades, guaranteeing a professional quality result. All you have to do is order the number of parts you want us to heat tr...
You're not equipped for the heat treatment of your blades? Don't worry, Eurotechni is there for you!
We offer two heat treatment solutions for your stainless steel blades, guaranteeing a professional quality result. All you have to do is order the number of parts you want us to heat treat, pay for the service directly online, and we'll take care of the rest. We offer two types of heat treatment to suit your needs:
- Vacuum quenching and tempering, conventional process
- Vacuum quenching, cryogenic tempering and low-temperature tempering, for the best results (increased hardness and corrosion resistance).
Our heat treatment prices are on a sliding scale: the more blades you entrust to us, the lower the price per unit (the discount is applied automatically when you add them to your basket). You can find all our prices at a glance in the information sheet, as well as in the image gallery of this product sheet. Because of the resources involved, we only cryogenically treat a minimum of 5 blades.
How does heat treatment work with Eurotechni?
Nothing could be easier! Just follow the steps below:
- Place an order for the number of pieces you want us to treat, depending on the service you require (vacuum hardening or hardening with cryogenic treatment).
- Before paying, choose the carrier you would like us to use to return your treated blades.
- Download the information sheet to enclose with your shipment by clicking here or on the "Download the technical sheet" button. Fill in the information requested and enclose the form with your shipment of blades.
- Send us your blades by the means of your choice to our Thiers agency : EUROTECHNI - Service TTH - ZA Racine - 63650 LA MONNERIE LE MONTEL - FRANCE.
As soon as we receive your parts, we will heat treat them according to the service you have chosen and return them to you within two weeks (average delay).
Important information about the heat treatment of your blades
To ensure that the heat treatment of your blades goes as smoothly as possible, here is a short summary of the important information to bear in mind:
Return of your blades :
Eurotechni declines all responsibility in the event of delay or loss of the parcel by the carrier. This is why we advise you, when choosing your carrier, to choose DHL, DPD or GLS. We strongly advise against Mondial Relay for the return of your treated blades.
Technical limitations :
Our heat treatment services are only valid for blades made of stainless steel. If you send us carbon steel blades, they will be returned to you without any heat treatment.
We can harden blades up to 50 centimetres in length. If you send us blades that are considered "out of gauge", they will be returned to you without any heat treatment.
Differences between the service ordered and the information sheet:
In the event of a discrepancy between the service ordered on the website and the information given on the information sheet, which must be enclosed with your shipment of blades, we reserve the right to return your blades without heat treatment, or to invoice you for any additional costs.
Opt for our secure 3D secure payment system, Paypal or bank transfer.
Secure shipping in France in 72H, packaging adapted to the products.
We are at your disposal at 04 73 51 44 77 Monday to Thursday from 8h to 12h and from 13h30 to 17h and Friday until 16h
For any order placed before 13h your parcel is sent the same day